Photography + Design, Hawaii
WWW.BROOKLYNHAWAII.COM

Monday, November 16, 2009

Hawaii People doing Rad Things! Part 1

*Listening to my playlist called ••• TWERK •••*
- Unattainable: Little Joy
- Runabout: Little Dragon
- Misguided Ghosts: Paramore
- Little Bit Remix: Drake / Lykke Li
- Black + Gold: Ellie Goulding
- Water and a Flame: Daniel Merriweather
- Hold the Line: Major Lazer
- The City: Milosh
- etc. etc. etc.

I have so many talented friends on these rocks.
Can't help but do what I can to promote what rad things they're up to!

So you've probably heard of Clark Little. He sits on the sand/reef and shoots big/small shorebreak.
And the end result is outrageous.
Anyway, he just put out a book. You need to go purchase it:

( It comes in this box that looks like a pizza box, makes me hungry )


( Then it's in this extra legit case to ensure your book is FLAWLESS )


( And look how beautiful the cover is! and Typography! swoon. )
Check his website to find out how you can get your paws on this gem!

To be Continued ...
xoxo B

1 comment:

  1. hells to the bells! I'm gonna get me that book (so how I can feel bad about myself).
    No really though, it looks so nice, and I had no Idea it was that big.

    ReplyDelete