Photography + Design, Hawaii
WWW.BROOKLYNHAWAII.COM

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TWENTY-FIVE + counting

MARCH 2, 2010 • 3:23 PM • ON MY TWENTY-FIFTH BIRTHDAY
it's been a mellow day; spent time reflecting + sometimes you have no one around but yourself to photograph.







Don't know where time keeps disappearing off to; never thought I'd live to see this day;
Today I'm twenty-five years old + I have so much to be endlessly grateful for. God brought me through the good and bad. I can only pray that as each year is gained, along comes wisdom, grace, patience, love for people, and maturity in the Spirit.

It's an exciting path to Heaven.

I feel so blessed to be surrounded by a gorgeous ocean, thousands of miles away from the world, with family and friends that most people are only able to dream about. I have a new breathtaking ring on my finger and a lovely man that is willing to stand by my side for as long as we live. It's surreal, really.

Ah, it's been a great twenty-five years on this cozy island thus far, many more to come!

XOXO, B

2 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday:) wishing you health, wealth and happiness!

    ReplyDelete