Photography + Design, Hawaii
WWW.BROOKLYNHAWAII.COM

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Courtney A. @ Next models

01/14/08 9:31pm
Listening to: Michael Buble. reminds me of California.

On Monday I had the pleasure of working with model, Courtney Ardnt and makeup artist, Lena Hanson. The Devil Wears Prada was streaming in the background while makeup and hair were being created and I was reciting my favorite lines while waiting. "Emilyyyy!" .. "She means you."

We first began shooting at one of my favorite locations on the island (if I told you, I'd have to kill you), but Jaymi Britten knows what's up.




(view more here.)

Within the next hour, we turned on the Golden Globe Awards rerun and turned up the makeup a notch. I got a chance to play with my new lights, and I have to say that PK is a genius for coming up with this ghetto rigg.


a little behind-the-scenes shot.

the final.

Yesterday I started feeling a little under the weather. Not a good way to start the work month.
The waves are supposed to be really big tomorrow, I'll be sure not to be at home in traffic.

2009 is going to be exciting, I can feel it in my bones!!

xoxo B

resources:
www.lenasfabbrows.com
(Makeup by Lena Hanson)
www.nextmodels.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those look really good. I wonder who the makeup artist that did hers is. That's good work.

    ReplyDelete