Photography + Design, Hawaii
WWW.BROOKLYNHAWAII.COM

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmasing with you.


Mele Belated Kalikimaka, friends!
Fake smiles but I was really loving life spending time with my massive family on Christmas.

Kaimana & Kainoa bought me Influence. Now I can really aspire to be as fabulous as M-K+A. I'm waiting for the perfect moment of peace, quiet, and chai to open it up and let fashion magic unfold. I received so many amazing gifts from family and friends, one including a Christmas surf session at my favorite break, Chuns. I am so blessed!

Aside from fantastic Chrismasing and holiday cheer, I'm attempting to catch up on edits and updates @ brooklynhawaii.com. I posted a new story, please check it.


Can't wait to continue adventuring and twerkin' this winter.


xoxo B

No comments:

Post a Comment