Photography + Design, Hawaii
WWW.BROOKLYNHAWAII.COM

Monday, January 4, 2010

No Direction.

New Year's Resolutions:
1) Accept Grace & Give Grace.
2) Take amazing photographs, keep pressing forward in art & craft.
3) Take the time to enjoy Hawai'i with friends and family.




I absolutely DIE for these photos. It's kind of how I daydream my life to be.

I believe 2010 will be full of exciting new transitions, LOVE, amazing friendships, beautiful quality time with family, quiet time with the Lord, fun art-making opportunities, and freedom from unnecessary stress and worry!!

I pray you all have the best of years in twenty-ten!

xoxo, B

3 comments:

  1. wow. those are killer pictures. I DIE as well, hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pics are AMAZE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they?! AGGGH!
    Can't remember who shot them, but I die.
    shutting it DOWN.

    ReplyDelete