Photography + Design, Hawaii
WWW.BROOKLYNHAWAII.COM

Friday, April 24, 2009

girly talk.

Edit:
Just found a few photos I snapped last summer that embody natural beauty and Hawai'i lifestyle. Having gorgeous friends and impromptu-no makeup-photo shoots oceanfront make life that much more enjoyable:

Model: Lianne M. @ JetSet models






Women everywhere are blowing my mind -- and more than anything they're empowering me to dream to keep from dying. Talent is floating all around us, feathers are flying!!
It's so exciting to see my soul sisters pursuing their dreams, becoming mothers, having amazing careers, creating beautiful art.
God is orchestrating such a gorgeous scenario right before my eyes.
Orchestrating, that's an incredible word.

My current lady-playlist:
Adele
Amy Winehouse
Selah Sue
Rachael Yamagata
Ladyhawke
Santigold
M.I.A.
Lykke Li
Duffy


Little Joy | "Unattainable" from gorillavsbear.net on Vimeo.
This song and this video put me at ease.

Speaking of ladies, these are my life-playlist gotta-haves:


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Rachael Yamagata, her voice is so amazing. Have you ever heard of Zee Avi? She's got an amazing voice, too. She's on the Brushfire label and her first CD is coming out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo I haven't!
    Have you heard Selah Sue?? Aaagh!!

    ReplyDelete